Graphics Set up and Fees
Whether you are creating your own graphics to send to us or having us create your custom art we will need a template for this and future prints. Each size will need its own template so if you know that this will be ordered in multiple sizes it is typically cheaper to get all sizes done at once.
Graphics Logos and or Text
- Background color or pattern. The best way for us to get colors from you is a six-digit hex code.
- Logo if applicable. See below for preferred file types.
- Text. If there is to be text, text color, font, and the exact content of the text will be needed.
- The general spacing of content. For example, a logo centered repeating every 6 inches.
Preferred File Types
File storage, set up in format for printing, graphic design color approximation (not precision matching), repeat placement, and up to the first hour of graphic design.
Design/art fee $35/hr.
Creating Your Own Graphics Template
When creating templates make sure that the whole template is covered, cover all white and grey lines.
All graphics that must be on the webbing must be within the area designated by the white section.
Ordering and Reordering Your Custom Graphics
Our print samples are set-up to print one-sided on our standard 12" template. We may be able to accommodate requests for samples that are double-sided and/or templated larger than 12" for an additional charge. Please inquire with your representative.
Note: Minimum order is 30 feet per pattern.
• 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch webbing is printed as a double print so the minimum is 60 feet and will be printed in two 30 foot roles
• A print sample was not purchased prior to ordering
• Graphics are designed in a way that will not lend itself well to our printing process. Ex. lines parallel to the length of webbing. Your representative will warn you if this is the case.
• Logos or other registered patterns are printed on material that is less than 3/4" wide
• Graphics are too detailed to print properly on a material type
• Specific lengths are called out Ex. ruler markings
• Webbing is left "plain" (raw material - white but shows ink dusting and imperfections)
• We are using client-supplied materials
Please note that custom sublimated webbing does not qualify for wholesale pricing.